Wikipedia is not a real encyclopedia, because of these facts:
1. The references of most articles of Wikipedia are incorrect.
2. Some users remove valid references from the articles of Wikipedia.
3. Most users of Wikipedia are not experts and they do not have adequate knowledge for editing articles.
4. Even those users of Wikipedia who have expertise edit the articles outside their field of competence.
5. Wikipedia has no peer review.
6. Most articles of Wikipedia are censored.
7. Wikipedia is not affiliated to any university.
So, it is better that elites do not waste their valuable time writing articles on Wikipedia because their quality is low. If an elite writes a quality article on Wikipedia, most users who are not familiar with the subject will modify it and reduce its quality. The problem is that there is no peer review and valid references such as books, encyclopedias, websites of universities and notable media are censored from the articles of this fake encyclopedia. Moreover, a lot of errors are found in its entries.
Copyright © by Taraneh Javanbakht All Right Reserved.